Monday, May 2, 2011

Dearest readers,

Sometimes people call me George and have their pet dragons drool on me until I write my blog
I’m back.  The first week I was gone you filled my email inboxes with millions of heartfelt cries for my flippant observations and dystopian proclamations. Thank you for the e-cards, and no; I had no part that WOW tournament- as far as I know it’s still going on, nor did I have any roll in the Playstation hack, or new Transformers movie. I may have been seen at "Sideshow," but for research purposes only.I stopped blogging because I needed a break for all the go-go-go content mill jam-jam -cram, you demanded of me. I went into the woods.  It was cold and wet; real and hungry.  I didn’t look at my email until today-so many overdue library books!-also, so many people in the library on facebook right now---I just counted ten in this computer lab alone.   By the second week of no blogging your angry emails and sympathy cards stopped filling my inbox.  There were suddenly no demands for my florid proclamations! Please come back!       

How will I ever communicate if no one reads my blog! I have more journals then Harvard, I don't wannta write for me anymore, oh dear readers, click out of your stumblefeed and read.

1 comment: